This home embraces contemporary urban character and architectural sophistication, with only a short walk to Wagga’s CBD, this property is one to be revered
– Price guide of $770,000 to $820,000
– Blackbutt timber panelling at the front of the home with security doorbell, camera and intercom
– 2550mm ceiling height to both levels
– kitchen includes Caesarstone benchtops, built-in microwave, steamer oven, 2 electric ovens, 900mm Smeg gas cook-top and dishwasher
– 3 cassette reverse cycle air-conditioners downstairs, hidden in bulkheads, and upstairs fully ducted 2 zone reverse cycle air-conditioning
– fully automated drippers for the plants, sprinklers for the lawn and dripper system for the feature wall in the backyard
– gas bayonet, TV point and power to alfresco area
– solar ready – cabled from roof to garage by the Solar Professionals
– enjoy the sound of silence with heavy duty James Hardie common wall system – For better acoustic control
– double garage with custom flush fit Blackbutt timber panelling garage door
– rusted look Corten custom mailbox with LED lights
Only a short stroll to Wollundry Lagoon, South Wagga Shops, Collins Park and Wagga’s CBD, complete with exemplary finishes, this property is an enviable lifestyle opportunity
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.