Nestled at the end of Trail Street in the midst of renowned cafes and shops, this solid brick home provides plenty of scope to add your own personal touch
– three bedrooms, one with a built-in robe and bathroom comprising large shower and convenient separate toilet
– the kitchen is complete with a dishwasher, freestanding oven and small servery overlooking the dining room. The spacious lounge room offers an inviting spot to connect with family and friends
– reverse cycle heating and cooling plus gas bayonet heating
– step outside and be immediately impressed by the huge workshop/garage with enough room to house three vehicles. A carport grants drive through access to the backyard with an established garden and mid sized lawn area, perfect for the kids or pets
– the location is key; with shops, restaurants and cafes in easy walking distance. Forum Six Cinema is just one short block away with a six minute stroll to the very popular Trail Street Coffee Shop
This is a rare opportunity to secure a period home in original condition. Call Helen today to organise your inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.