This award winning home is meticulously presented both inside and out with a long list of additional inclusions that make it a standout from the rest
– impressive street presence with landscaped gardens, feature stonework and grand entryway welcomes you into this sophisticated family home
– high ceilings and Oak flooring command your immediate attention on entry
– the front main bedroom incorporates feature wallpaper and designer lighting with a stylish ensuite leading through to a large walk-in robe
– versatile entertaining with a communal living area off the kitchen and second living area situated off the bedrooms – ideal for an additional retreat or playroom
– two robed bedrooms with the third bedroom enjoying a built-in robe and study desk. The contemporary main bathroom is highlighted by a feature freestanding bath, rainfall shower head and sophisticated tile choice
– the sleek galley style kitchen offers an array of notable inclusions; 1200 mm stainless steel Ariston oven, Schwagen rangehood, soft close draws, mirror splash back, breakfast bar and butler’s pantry
– entertain under the large entertaining area complete with television point, built in barbeque with pizza oven and ceiling fans. The solar heated in-ground salt water pool provides the perfect spot to cool off over the summer months
– the 8 x 6m insulated powered shed is fitted out with ceiling fans, TV point and workbenches with easy care gardening provided by electronic in-ground sprinklers and garden bed drip system
– other quality inclusions to note; intercom and video surveillance system, 10 kW solar system with battery backup, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling , pay TV cabling from main TV point in the family room to alfresco area and master bedroom and dedicated office with built-in cabinetry
– located in the growing, family friendly suburb of Boorooma, only metres from parks and
a short drive to Charles Sturt University, The Riverina Anglican College, medical centre and just 10 minutes to town
With a striking facade, innovative styling and its long list of extras this home won’t last long on the market. Call Matt today to organise your inspection.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.