Take the next positive step in your career – Fitzpatricks Real Estate are seeking new people to join our award winning team.
At Fitzpatricks, management supports and takes an interest in your development, through internal and external training and mentoring –
- where you feel valued and appreciated for your contribution.
- where you’re provided with the right tools and technology, to help manage your day
- where having a long term affiliation with the REI of NSW, provides additional external support through the Helpline and training
- where our entire Fitzpatricks team are underpinned by strong core values – resulting in a vibrant, happy and harmonious workplace and amazing team culture
Residential Sales Consultant
In this position you would be responsible for real estate listing sales duties in accordance with the objectives of the Sales Department of Fitzpatricks Real Estate, both in respect to clients and Fitzpatricks Real Estate processes, systems, data, knowledge, client lists and goodwill.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Carry out prospecting activities
- Conduct listing and sales presentations
- Conduct open house presentations
- Communication with vendors and potential purchasers
- Database management
- Proven track record in a sales environment
- Sound written & oral communication skills
- Excellent people management and negotiation skills
- Established time management and organisation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Current drivers licence
- Demonstrate initiative indicative of the ability to become part of an integrated team of people committed to a harmonious workplace and superior customer service
- Certificate of Registration or Statement of Attainment in Real Estate Practice
- Social Media marketing experience
- Data Base Experience
To apply for this position you will need to complete an application.
Download the application pack here
Once complete, please forward you application and associated documentation referred to in the application to email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 31st October, 2018