Take the next positive step in your career – Fitzpatricks Real Estate are seeking new people to join our award winning team.
At Fitzpatricks, management supports and takes an interest in your development, through internal and external training and mentoring –
- where you feel valued and appreciated for your contribution.
- where you’re provided with the right tools and technology, to help manage your day
- where having a long term affiliation with the REI of NSW, provides additional external support through the Helpline and training
- where our entire Fitzpatricks team are underpinned by strong core values – resulting in a vibrant, happy and harmonious workplace and amazing team culture
Business Development Manager
The role of this position is to engage in prospecting activities and provide high level customer service to investors seeking property management services for their investment property, resulting in securing the management, while guiding and building a strong core relationship with our new landlord clients.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager include:
- New Business Prospecting activities, including social media and digital
- Preparation of Managing Agency Agreements
- Conduct and complete appraisal, property inspection report, initial inspections, condition reports and photographs, organise and follow up any initial rectification, repairs & cleaning to put the property onto the rental market
- Build cohesive and supportive relationship with landlord, tenants and tradespeople
- Attend new business property showings
- Process tenancy applications for new business properties
- Conduct tenancy agreement sign-ups for new business properties
- Pre and post sign-up documentation checks
- Initial start-up management of new properties – including maintenance and arrears
- Complete initial inspection and provide reports as required, support hand over to Tenancy Manager
- Any other duties as required by the Directors or Office Manager
Essentially, you will have:
- A current Certificate of Registration; Real Estate Licence or Statement of Attainment in Real Estate Practice
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and trust accounting software
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of people
- Professional manner and personal presentation
- Sales or BDM experience
- Experience as a Real Estate Sales Consultant; Sales PA; Property Manager or worked in a Property Management Department
- Sales Experience
To apply for this position you will need to complete an application.
Download the Application Pack Here
Once complete, please forward you application and associated documentation referred to in the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.30 pm Monday 23rd July, 2018