Two of Wagga Wagga’s most recognised and respected real estate brands, PCI Commercial and Fitzpatricks Real Estate joined forces in December 2011 to become the city’s largest and most dynamic real estate agency.
We provide the people of Wagga Wagga with a first class level of service and even greater level of expertise, by sharing our combined 150 years of knowledge, real estate sales and management experience. Along with their friendly support staff, they are pleased to provide the best commercial real estate service in Wagga Wagga.
Fitzpatricks PCI manage a substantial number of commercial properties for local, regional and national landlords and has an exceptional profile built around development, sales and leasing negotiations. PCI are involved in the majority of commercial sales and leasing transactions within Wagga.
Major development and leasing projects include:
• Woolworths Marketplace Shopping Centre
• Homebase Bulky Goods Centre
• Southcity Shopping Centre
• Edward Street Red Rooster / Gloria Jeans complex
• Hammond Avenue United Service Station and McDonalds development
• Pearson Street NRMA Service Centre
We are involved in the majority of commercial sales, some recent sales include
• 38 Morrow Street “The Manor”
• 194 Lake Albert Road former Prime Television Site
• 199 Gurwood Street “Millies Guest House”
• 118 Baylis Street Bendigo Bank
• 149-151 Baylis Street Aussie Home Loans and Bupa
• 86 Baylis Street Telstra store
We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of property management with a commercial team of 7. With a diverse staff we possess the experience, qualifications and knowledge to cover all areas of asset management.
Fitzpatricks Real Estate has grown from its humble beginnings, where it was originally a one man operation, founded by Geoff Fitzpatrick in 1950, to now employing a large professional and dynamic team of approximately 45 at its current Baylis Street location